Tuesday, February 18, 2014

I need a nap.

People have asked me to blog again. I haven't really felt like it but figured I would give you all a recap of my wonderful week. I have decided every February is just destined to be the month someone or all of us get sick.

Last Monday I get a call from Ryan's Captain. In true form my kids are screaming and running around due to the fact they think that's what you're supposed to do when there is a phone next to my ear. So I miss the guy's name. He was supposed to email me a form because some how Kylie is not listed as Ryan's dependent?! How in sweet baby Jesus does that even happen? That kid has been his dependent before I was listed as his dependent. So I wait 2 days but never get an email. Ryan just got to this unit, I don't know our FRO (for yall that arent military, Family Readiness Officer, meaning guy who talks to wives lol) I have never spoken to one person in this unit. I ended up googling who our FRO was, emailed him to sound like the crazy person that got a call from a Captain something something and needed info. He emails back to tell me my lovellllly husband forgot to turn in his paperwork and he cant give me information about the unit because I wasn't listed. Luckily he did forward my email to 2 Captains and I found the guy I was looking for but it was quite the process.

So then our weather decided to be bad Tuesday and Wednesday. You know rain. How dare it rain. School was canceled base was closed. I couldn't go sort all this out if I wanted to. Which seriously I have been trying to avoid it all together since he called. She could get away with murdaaa she doesn't exist.Tuesday Delainey decided a fever and a barking cough would be fun. Which then started the kids avoiding sleep like the plaque.

Thursday we are back in school and then the craziness of Candy Grams happened. I failed as a PTO member and did not get our Candy Grams forms passed out in enough time. Therefore most students did not get them until Monday, meaning we got all 558 students forms in one day. I didn't want to leave the house with Delainey because it had not been 24 hours since she had a fever, so luckily I could get someone to bring me forms for me to write receipts, type labels and label lollipops. So the writing the orders was easy. {Minus the parents that sent in $10 for a $1 worth of Candy Grams. I will take that $9 as a donation to PTO thank you!} Of course my computer decided to get a virus that morning. I was using my old lap top from 1987. I failed to get ink but same awesome lady that brought me stuff had stocked up. Then her printed crapped out on her so I only had 5 sheets of labels printed. After labeling those and moving on to Kylie's personal Valentines, eating my cold dinner and getting ready for bed it was 3am. Delainey got up at 4 coughing. Bentley got up at 6:30 for the day. So that night I never slept.

Friday was popcorn Friday, jump rope for heart, as well as finishing the 800+ candy grams. The popcorn room was like a factory. I was labeling lollipops in between bagging popcorn. I have the most amazing neighbor who kept my coughing child as well as destructo. If I had to of taken them it would of been painful. I was finally cool calm and collected after we finished it all on time. I went to pick Kylie up from school that afternoon and her teacher tells me she has a head ache. That is the only day I have walked in weeks, she cries the whole way home, stops at the drive way and throws up 3 times. Yay. Throw up. {I must say I was okay with it being ouside, bucket of water and its cleaned up} After convincing her to take Tylenol she is completely fine and I have decided she has inherited my migraines. Let the fun begin. That night my kids took turns waking up. A total of 13 times between the 3 of them.

We spent the weekend inside trying to organize their rooms an attempt to redecorate things that need to be replaced. Why is furniture so expensive? 2 kids needs new bed and 1 needs a new dressers. :(

I woke up this morning after 0 sleep, imagine that shit. Checked my email to realize that the kids approval to see their doctor in Hampstead (who theyve seen since we lived here) was denied again. And my head light is out. Do yall know how hard it is to replace a head light on a Yukon. You literally have to take the whole grill apart. The commissary trip trumped going to fix the dependent crap. Maybe tomorrow?

So to recap, Kylie doesn't exist to the government, I cant drive at night, Delainey is still sick, none of them sleep, and I can't take them to the doctor. Yay for February!

No comments:

Post a Comment