Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Spring Work Outters

Everyone knows that at the beginning of the spring it's "bathing suit body" time. They all start posting on facebook that they are starting to work out and/or eat better. This last about a month then they are already in their bathing suit fat and pale and give up pretty fast. Guilty of doing the same. Although I haven't posted about needing to work out yet. Possibly because I've never worked out before in my life or possibly because I don't want people reading my status' saying "Really Meridith you know you're on the couch eating a box of thin mints in 5 minutes flat."

All the new comers to the gym world are driving me up the wall. Some of these people on my facebook list have been discussing losing weight for over a year but from what I've observed look larger than when the endeavor started. {Sorry that was rude, but I didn't say any names.} I just don't get why people think its okay to be fat in the winter but not in the spring and summer? Wouldn't you want to be fit all year round? I have all intentions in my head to run and do crunches or even eat healthy but I never go as far as telling everyone I'm going to because I know better. It isn't ever going to happen.

Lately I have been told that the longer someone is around me the more they gain weight. I some how have stayed the same. I don't watch what I eat and I don't necessarily look awesome but I'm going to start losing friends soon if I don't start ordering salads. My parents told me that they have gained weight since I have been at the house. Oops. I just cant help it. I eat like a 5 year old and I look like a 12 year old with a few inches of stretched out stomach skin. {disturbing}A friend of mine said, "There's one thing you have to realize about Meridith. If you hang out with her you're going to gain weight eating what she eats." I have a really fast metabolism. I know that it will very soon catch up to me and at 30 I will be on the next episode of My 600lb Life.' But I have a method for this summers bathing suit season. I will stay standing at all times. I look okay standing, no fat rolls and I look kind of normal. I just cant sit. Then people realize my 5 boxes of thin mints did really get to me.

I signed our lease today. We are officially not homeless but waiting for our home to be ready. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment