Thursday, August 11, 2011

She's at it Again!

I was so hoping that July was just the month of hell and August would be so much better. No luck there. My kids are still crazy. Ok let me rephrase that my KID is still crazy. August has already flown by. Is it really mid August already?! I've been sitting around doing nothing waiting for time to get closer to organize things and get them ready for my husbands arrival now I feel like I'm behind. We still have quite a few weeks left but I haven't even finished decorating the house much less started to clean it. He of course says, "Don't worry about cleaning for me." But lets be honest. What wife lets their husband come home to a dirty, unorganized, undecorated house?! Not this one.

I hate decorating. Everything I like is expensive! I also can't ever do anything by my self. My mom is my handy man. I make her hang everything on the walls. I stare at the house and want to cry because of all the piles of crap. I'm known to put things in corners and ignore them for weeks. Out of sight, out of mind right?!

I don't mind cleaning, I actually enjoy it. But that's alone not with 3 kids driving me up the wall. I will clean a room walk back in it and it will be destroyed. My floors are so nasty you should never wear shoes because you will most likely stick to it! All my windows are covered in nose and finger prints. my walls are a whole different story. I think I tell my oldest not to touch my walls at least 10 times an hour. The paint they used is apparently cheap because if you wet a paper towel to try to get the grimy little finger prints off it also takes the paint off. Then you just have these nasty looking streaks on the wall. I tried to just clean an entire wall one time and that didn't work as well as I wanted it to. I wish you could all see the walls going up my stairs. What on earth do these kids do with their hands?!

My real blog topic is my oldest Kylie. She is ridiculous. I wish I knew why during the second to last month of deployment she decided to go ape shit I have no idea. I can not stand dealing with this child. There are so many times I have no idea what to do or say to the kid. She doesn't respond to punishment of any sort. Spanking, time out, no tv, and taking toys does not in any way phase the child. In the past week we have gotten a little  better than we were but when I say little  I mean like size of a newborns pinkie toe nail little!

Day before yesterday I went to get a receipe out of the cabinet. I happen to keep my birth control in this top cabinet, you know thinking my kids wont get to it. It was missing. I asked Kylie where it was and she said she had no idea. Finally she handed it to her sister and told me her sister had it. Which I knew was a lie because her sister had just woken up from a nap 10 minutes before. I get it back and what do you know there are 2 missing. I looked for an hour and she kept insisting they were here or there. Never found them. I finally said "Kylie you are going to die if you took them so tell me if you did." That made her fess up to taking them. I then texted my friend Pam, she is our nurse for anything I ever need. Pam didn't know the answer so she called poison control and they said she could get nauseous at some point. Of course she felt fine that whole day. She woke up the next morning and said "Mom I'm not sick today." in a smart ass voice.

Now this story I can't even get mad about because I was laughing so hard the entire time. Kylie is known to sleep walk to the bathroom. But instead of going across the hall to her bathroom she comes all the way down the hall to mine. She turns the light on goes pee, walks to the potty, goes pee, walks out and doesn't say a word. Last night didn't go this smoothly for her. I heard her come into the room but she forgot to turn the light on. I then heard her stepping on the scale and knocking it against the wall over and over. I thought to my self, why on earth is this kid trying to weigh her self at midnight and in the dark. I said to her "Kylie go pee!" Apparently I shouldn't of said that. As soon as I did I heard pee hit the floor. I turn the light on and she is squatted in a corner as if she was really on the toilet peeing on my scale. The fact that I blinded her by the light made her facial expression even better. I cleaned it up and gave her new panties and told her to go back to bed. I went to her room and she was just sitting on her bed sleeping, sitting up! I felt like I was dealing with her father on a drunken night. I still wonder why she thought we all of a sudden put a toilet in on the other side of the bathroom.

I hope you all enjoy that last story because I am crying I'm laughing so hard thinking about it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment