Sunday, May 1, 2011

Stomach Virus to Weekend Vacation

The past 2 weeks have been full of craziness and relaxing. After Kylie got the stomach virus I was under the impression that 4 days later Delainey and I were safe.

Friday before Easter we had a few friends come over to decorate cookies and dye Easter eggs. Now mind you we had 5 kids from age 4 to 18 months doing these activities. The house was so loud and it just kept getting louder. Then by the end of it my house was sticky from one side to the other, from top to bottom. But we did have a great time. We had some awesome cookies and eggs.

 30 minutes after everyone left I was feeling sick but was under the impression it was from the sugar rush and I would be fine. So I went to dinner with one of the other Mom's and her daughter. I could not eat and had to tell Kylie to eat as fast as she could so I could get home. As I'm in the bathroom Delainey then is throwing up like the exorcist with it coming out of her nose. I clean her up get her stuff in the wash, we lay down and what do you know she throws up again. I rotate out her blankets get that in the wash and sit with her a while longer. During all of this I am still feeling sick my self but trying my hardest to just not throw up. After an hour of her not throwing up I put her in her crib and hope for the best. Thank the lord that baby slept through the night and did not wake up until 8:30 the next morning because come 9pm I threw up every hour until almost 5am. I wasn't as sick and could of held it all in had my son inside me not thrown him self around. At 7am I actually ended up waking my Mom up and asking her to come get the girls so I could sleep. Delainey woke up and was fine and dandy. I couldn't of been more thankful to have my mom that close and willing to get the kids. I slept for a few hours then picked up the girls so they wouldn't be missed by the Easter bunny in the morning.

Easter was great. We went to church. All managed to be dressed and looking decent. {That's impressive at this point.} Then we headed to my Mom's house for the day. We did an egg hunt after lunch and Kylie was in love with all the candy. The best part of the day was getting to Skype the husband for the FIRST time since he left!! The girls loved to see him and of course so did I. We then passed our stomach virus from my sister, partly to my mom, to my Granny. Ain't we so nice?!

Our week was boring just trying to get some things organized and cleaned. Then Friday we were off to Wilmington, NC for my Maternity pictures as well as just a short trip to the beach. I can not wait to see my pictures. I know they will turn out great because of my fabulous photographer  {Brandy Davis with Wildflower Photography}The girls were great in the car. We had a few 15 minute melt downs but mostly at the end of each journey. Mind you we were in the Charger, so that's 5 people in a car. My poor Mom was stuck in between the girls car seats in the back. But we made it home and we survived. I've already unpacked and put things away.

This week I am determined to get everything done in the bonus room to get ready for Mr.Bentley. 2 weeks 4 days until I am full term. Terrified, YES! Excited, YES! Anxious, YES! But really I think if he came later it would be greatly appreciated. I keep saying the date will be May 26th. Anyone think it will come true? It's a fight in our house because one sister has summer classes Monday to Friday, the other has drivers ed and who knows what my mom has going on. My Mom wants me to have him in June but I want a May baby so she may have to compromise with me some.

No comments:

Post a Comment