Sunday, April 3, 2011

I can BREATTTHHH

Kylie's party turned out great and I can now breath. The minute everything was cleaned up and everyone had left my house I felt a sense of relief. I have yet to figure out why on earth I was so stressed out about a 4 year old birthday party but I was. The food turned out great, the little girls had fun with the activities, the weather was perfect and I couldn't of asked for a better party.  And last night the house was already back in order with new presents put in their designated spots. If you aren't impressed, you don't have kids or parties. lol

Our Party Menu in Fairy Terms:                                            

Fairy Berry Hearts                                                                  
Lily Pads                                                                                
Thistles and Dip                                                                      
Pixie Dust                                                                               
Toad Stools                                                                            
Magic Mix                                                                              
Fruitopia                                                                                 
Pixie Punch  

Our Party Menu in Human Terms:
       
Strawberry Sandwiches
Cucumber Sandwiches
Vegetables and Dip
Chocolate Covered Pretzels
Sliders
Chex Mix
Fruit Bowl
Sparkling Pink Lemonade                                                                 

As our activities we planted flowers so we could be "Nature Fairies". Then we decorated Fairy houses so we could be "Tinker Fairies". The houses turned out so cute and everyone had their own unique style to their house.

My mother of course pulled off any amazing cake! Kylie matched it perfectly! Over all I am so pleased of the outcome and so glad I can breath again! I hope you enjoy some pictures of the party. It was hard choosing so you get quite a few! :D











1 comment:

  1. It looks like it turned out so great! I am so glad that it worked out so well

    ReplyDelete