Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Short and Sweet

I have been pregnant, now 2 1/2 times.

I have moved across country while pregnant, as well as 3 in town moves.

I have been through 2 deployments.

I have been the "sole" care giver for my children for weeks at a time.

But who the hell thought it would be a good idea to do it all at once!?!?!??! I have no words to describe the stress and frustration in my body. I yell, I cry, I get angry fast, and I am just flat out exhausted. I suggest to anyone to space out these stressful events and NOT combind them all into one month!

1 comment:

  1. I hear you. I am on my 3rd pregnancy, and warming up for our 2nd married deployment. Not too excited about that. At least I am not planning to move this time! Last time we moved we had a 7-month old baby, and I thought that was tough. Oh, those days seem easier now! Anyway, I just discovered your blog, and thought you might be interested in mine. I am compiling experience and resources for Marine spouses, in the Jacksonville NC area or elsewhere. If you want to check it out, go to: http://llightfoot.blogspot.com/ Thanks!

    ReplyDelete