The price of rent is $100 over our HIGHEST amount we would like to pay for rent so we had asked the landlord if he would lower the price some. He denied our request and said he would wait until someone could pay him that amount. Man is crazy, this house has been on the market since at least April 2010! Why on earth would he turn any one down. I was so upset after I was told this news and started searching for other houses and imagining living else where. But Donna, my mom's realtor friend, called the realtor who was working for that house and explained a little more about us. She just told her that we are a young military couple who would be great tenants, could not loose our income and so on and so forth. After hearing Donna out the other realtor sat in silence then said "Okay, can you think of any problems you saw with the house?" The walls were never fully repainted they were just touched up and the carpet had a few stains in the house. The two of them thought and said if I would be okay with me not getting either of those fixed maybe he would consider going lower. My face was beaming with a smile after getting off the phone with her this morning. I sent in my application and now I am just hoping for the best. I am so grateful to have someone as great as Donna on my side to help us out.
|I am obsessed with this master bath!|
If you have ever been on a search for a house from across the country you know how hard it is. This time it is MUCH easier because I know the area but it is still difficult. So everyone say a little prayer and hope we can get things worked out so I can live in this beautiful house in a great neighborhood!