Sunday, January 30, 2011

Big Baby or Big Mommmy?!

I have never had a problem with my weight until after I had Delainey. I could not loose the last 8 pounds. Where as I have to admit I did not try I just complained about it. I've never had to put any effort towards looking the way I DID. I started both of the girls pregnancies weighing 95 lbs and ended both weighing 124 lbs.




Before Kylie
I would be the one in black.


After Kylie
8 weeks with Delainey
and yes a tad darker than usual.

After Delainey
12 lbs heavier than usual
This pregnancy I started 12lbs heavier and I do not want to go over my 124 limit. Which sounds a little silly but if I go any higher I will be close my husbands weight and that makes me want to vomit. This pregnancy I started at 108, lost 8 pounds in the first 2 months and just started to regain it back. I am now 110. In that case I only have 14 pounds to gain between now and 18 weeks from now! I'm pretty sure that is NOT going to happen seeing as I have gained a pound a week the last two weeks. Everyone keeps saying he is going to be a big boy but I think its more I'm going to be a big pregnant lady!

I do not consider my self fat and when talking about my weight most of you I'm sure are rolling your eyes. But what I have discovered is no mater how many people or times you hear people say you look great, until you feel great you wont listen. I keep reminding my self that I am on my third child in 4 years and I can give my self some slack but I just can not wait to have this baby and work for the body I once had. No one likes to see fat roll over their pants more than the next person. Whether its size 5 or 12 in kids! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment