Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Shutterfly Loveee

I have used Shutterfly for years. My dad use to use to send me pictures of my sister since he lived a few states away. Now I do the same with my kids. Its great to be able to send prints to my grandparents so all they have to do is check the mail. No need to run in some where to pick them up. We've used Shutterfly for our Christmas cards, which you can find here.  They are priced so great and its so fun to make custom cards. Christmas of '08 I gave my Mom and Mother In Law each a calendar custom with pictures of our families. I put almost 2 years worth of pictures on the Calendars. You can fine those ovaaa herrree. When using shutterfly you have so many choices from mother's day cards to new years cards, or even cups and mouse pads. You have a lot of options! I've made books to send with my husband on deployment as well. I can't wait to make our Christmas cards for this year. Which means I need to step up and get a family picture to put on our cards!

Bloggers get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly. Learn more: http://bit.ly/sfly2010

No comments:

Post a Comment