Thursday, September 30, 2010

I think I'm going to start a business..

Ive been talking to family and close friends for weeks now on my business ideas and can not wait to get started. I can't wait to get decent pictures of my items to get them on my website. Then I can post the site for all to see. It will be awesome to get some feed back and possibly sell stuff right away. My mom should really be the one making a business and as I'm coming up with the ideas I question why she never did. Who is going to buy my stuff? I'm sure you're all going "Meridith we have no idea what you are making I can not answer that question." But you could just pretend and say " Of course I will support you and help you get on your feet."

It is rainy and I ran out of all fabric to make anything out of. I'm in need of some batting as well. But taking these kiddos out in the rain is like an hour long process that just spells out disaster. We ran out of diapers this morning, so off to the commissary we went, ON pay day! Who does that? The whole base population gets paid on the same day therefore it is by far the worst day to go anywhere. I pulled into the parking lot and thought it was busy because of the rain. After I got home I realized it was pay day. Why on earth do people shop on pay day? Don't they realize whether they get paid or not they're still spending the same amount of money. That has never made sense to me.

I don't have much to say today its gloomy and I just want my husband to come home and cuddle up to watch Greys Anatomy with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment